- Derelict Cottage for renovation
- Or 1.5 acre plot close to Elgin
- Cottage is under a demolition order
- Close to A96 but private + secluded
- due to surrounding woodland
An excellent renovation project presents in this derelict Cottage situated in a generous Plot extending to approximately 1.51 acres.
Enjoying a lovely private situation at Ardgye, Alves, the cottage is conveniently located only a few minutes drive from Elgin, Moray’s capital town.
Beech Brae Cottage is in a poor condition and under a demolition order by the Moray Council but when inhabited comprised 2 public rooms with 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.